Management Trainee/ Intern: FULL-TIME/ PART-TIME/ ONLINE
(Business Development, SALES, MARKETING & OPERATIONS)
What are we looking for
Company is looking for dynamic management graduates who can participate in various business development, marketing, sales, business operations activities. This is a full/ flexible time role with an opportunity for quick and exponential growth.
What you get
You are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on teams and solve some of their difficult problems. You will also work with a range of experts in the firm and will gain broad experience in various aspects of business i.e. Business development, project management, employee management, marketing, sales, etc. As a Management Trainee/ Intern, you will get the opportunity to develop proficient interpersonal skills, gain leadership experience, expand your entrepreneurial thinking and familiarize yourself with a diverse business environment. We also help you set up your own business to have a passive income and provide you all the mentorship needed for the same.
- Team Building, People Management & Project Management
- Business Development, researching and building on potential partnerships
- PAN India Marketing
- Sales & Operations of our services and products, reselling of our partners products. Generating leads, making sales call, conducting career counseling sessions, closing deals, nurturing clients.
- Assist in managing the operational activities like coordinating with our interns/ customers to complete their tasks, recruitment and team building PAN India, extracting work-time reports from our systems, etc.
- Assist in building corporate structure and policies
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Research and implement solutions for enhanced efficiency
- Provide general administration assistance and support
- AdHoc responsibilities in line with your designation
Company is looking for graduates/ undergraduates with excellent communication skills in Mumbai area who are majoring in Marketing, Sales, Business Development & Operations. Candidates should have strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth. Genuine interest in business and problem solving. Demonstrated outstanding academic performance and an aptitude for analytics.
- Self-Starter, proactive, attentive to details and have strong work ethics
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, high energy and mature.
- Social Media Savvy
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- Well-versed with Microsoft office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The candidate should be a management graduate looking for fast growth and a long-term relationship with company. Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities will be an added advantage.